As a corporate partner of the New York Transit Museum, you can feel good about investing in the communities we serve. Your commitment enables us to expand our outreach to wider audiences, deliver award-winning programs, present dynamic exhibitions and enhance our collections. Our Corporate Membership Program aligns companies with the Transit Museum’s mission while raising company brand visibility. Contributions help support all the work that we do here, from education programs for kids, thought-provoking exhibits, to archival research for historians. In addition, membership offers companies of all sizes the opportunity to provide their employees and clients with an array of exclusive access benefits at various levels.
Good for the Community. Good for Business.
Membership gives companies the opportunity to meet their social investment objectives through initiatives that will have a lasting impact in our communities. Corporate partnerships play a key role within the Transit Museum, which helps create meaningful experiences for thousands each year. Become a member today!
Click the button below to download a membership form, which you can print, fill out, and return by mail along with your payment.
Levels and Benefits
Sponsor $1,000 – $4,999 ($110 non-deductible)
- Membership cards for 1 Designated Executive
- 10 Guest Passes
- Listing in the Museum’s Annual Report
- Acknowledgement in the Donor Wall in the lobby of NYTM Brooklyn (180,000+ visitors per year)
Executive Circle $5,000 – $9,999 ($250 non-deductible)
All the benefits of Sponsor membership, plus:
- Membership cards for up to 5 Designated Executives
- 20 Guest Passes
- Unlimited free admission for 1 year for all employees (with company ID)
- 10% discount in the Transit Museum Stores* for all employees (in-store with company ID or online with Corporate Member Discount Code)
- $5 discount on tickets for public programs, tours, and excursions for all employees with Corporate Member Discount Code (does not apply to members-only events)
Chairman’s Circle $10,000 – $24,999 ($400 non-deductible)
All the benefits of Executive Circle membership, plus:
- Membership cards for up to 10 Designated Executives
- 30 Guest Passes
- Unlimited free admission for 1 year for all employees (with company ID) plus up to 3 guests
- 10% discount on space rental fee at NYTM Brooklyn for 1 special event or film shoot (direct costs apply, including but not limited to catering, security, and custodial services)
Stockholder’s Circle $25,000+ ($5,750 non-deductible)
All the benefits of Chairman’s Circle membership, plus:
- Membership cards for up to 25 Designated Executives
- 40 Guest Passes
- Fee waived on space rental at NYTM Brooklyn for 1 special event or film shoot (direct costs apply, including but not limited to catering, security, and custodial services)
- Tour of Old City Hall Station for up to 40 guests (scheduling & security restrictions apply)
Designated Executive Cardholder Benefits:
- Unlimited free admission for 1 year for 2 adults and 4 children
- Member rate & early booking on program, tour, and excursion tickets (2 tickets per event) including members-only tours of Old City Hall Station and other MTA facilities
- Invitations to exhibition opening receptions and exclusive events
* Good at NYTM Stores in Brooklyn & Grand Central, and online at nytransitmuseumstore.com. Purchases $10+ only. Excludes MetroCards and limited edition merchandise.
Current Corporate Members:
- ALSTOM Transportation
- American Express
- Bloomberg Philanthropies
- Bombardier Transportation
- Boyce Technologies
- Con Edison
- CRC Associates Inc.
- CRRC USA Rail Corp
- Cubic Transportation Systems, Inc.
- Halmar International
- HNTB Corporation
- Interactive Elements Inc.
- Kawasaki Rail Car
- STV Group Inc
List as of June, 2019
Want to learn more or have general questions about Corporate Membership? Email or call us at 718-694-3451.