- This event has passed.
CANCELED: Virtual Transit Trivia
July 21, 2020 | 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm$10 per person per installment
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Transit Trivia Summer League has been canceled. Participants have been notified and will be refunded in full. We are disappointed that we won’t be able to launch our Trivia League at this time, but hope you’ll join us for other virtual programs throughout the summer.
Join the New York Transit Museum and Trivia Masters Chris Kelley and Stuart Post for our first ever Transit Trivia Summer League and test your knowledge of all things NYC transit! You’ll have four chances to join the fun – sign up for one, a few, or all four dates to be in the running to be crowned League champions!
Every week, we’ll offer some straight-up NYC transit Q&A, along with a special variety round – music, movies, photos, games and puzzles, all on a transit theme. Plus, each installment will offer the chance to boost your score by correctly identifying a mystery object – there will be clues along the way, and a reveal from one of our amazing archivists just before we announce the evening’s results. Each night will be a contest unto itself, but the team with the best score after all four rounds will be crowned champions of our first-ever Transit Trivia Summer League!
Interested in playing? Keep reading!
- The Transit Museum Trivia events will run for four weeks on Tuesdays at 6pm from July 21st- August 11th, 2020.
- Like the in-person Transit Trivia event, each person on a team will need to purchase a ticket.
- You will need to purchase a ticket for each of the days you’re able to participate. Simply click on the corresponding links below and add each date to your cart on the Museum’s website. You should be able to auto-fill your information once you have entered it once.
- The event will take place via Zoom, and answers will be submitted via Formative (goformative.com). All team members will view the contest via Zoom from their locations, but only the pre-selected Team Captain needs to be logged in to Formative to submit answers.
- Teams can play together in the same place, or virtually via the app of your choice.
- There are a limited number of tickets, so register today for a shot at subway superfan glory!
- Don’t forget to study up on everything NYC-transit related!
Early team coordination and ticket purchases recommended.